Pictures and a video of the upcoming Android-powered Dell Thunder tablet have surfaced, giving us some idea of what to expect from this device when it’s finally announced and released. According to the leak, the device sports an 8-megapixel camera with an LED flash, 720p video recording capabilities, and a removable 1,400mAh battery. The device pictured here is running the vanilla Android 2.1 at the moment, but it will probably offer a custom skin from Dell when it’s eventually released. The screen resolution of the 4.1-inch display has been speculated to be 800 x 480 pixels and should be an OLED panel.
- 2014-04-22: Dell UP3214Q Review (UltraSharp 32 4K Monitor)
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26: Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23: Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2012-07-20: Dell M4700 and M6700 documents leaked
- 2011-10-24: Dell Latitude ST tablet promotional video spotted
- 2011-10-06: Dell Peju tablet spotted?