- Intel, a world leader in computing innovation, will showcase the future of fashion display
- Try out the latest 3G smartphones from Verizon Wireless
- Eco-action: BRING YOUR OLD PHONES for recycling through the Verizon Wireless HopeLine® Program: the used phones are refurbished or recycled in an environmentally friendly way. With the funds raised from the sale of the refurbished phones, Verizon Wireless supports non-profit organizations providing vital services to domestic violence survivors.
- 8-11 pm Studio Photo-Shoot by Eye-Fi (Feel like a Model!) with real time upload on screen
- 8-10 pm Glam up at the makeup stations
- 8-midnight Photo-Show by Liz Caruana, Warren Difranco and Anthony Lindsey – on screen
- 10 pm Fashion Show by Colleen Quen Couture, Jan Warnock, Harputs OWN and Sofie Olgaard – Jewelry provided by Manika
- Our media partner Yanko Design will showcase high-end product design at its booth
- Learn about Girls in Tech and request info about the Innovative Fashion Council San Francisco at their booths
MUSIC: DJ Mrs Blythe
ADMISSION: $5 with RSVP/ticket on the eventbrite invitation page -
MANDATORY: BRING YOUR PRINTED TICKET or SHOW the TICKET with your name on your MOBILE
$10 at the door w/o RSVP
PLEASE NOTE: DRESS CODE — Chic and Elegant
Velocity Conference Live Streaming
What's Next for Cloud Computing? Find Out at Structure 2011.
The Year of Digital Energy Has Arrived...
HTC, Samsung, Intel, Motorola discuss Device futures at Open Mobile Summit