Trying to guess how much it will cost you to purchase a set-top box or Blu-ray player with Google TV built-in? Well, it seems that the folks over at Dish Network are also trying to figure out the same thing, as an online survey is going around to potential customers, describing some of the features and getting feedback on potential pricing such as an up-front purchase of up to $300 or retail, or cheaper options with a monthly fee. It was also mentioned that Dish will be the only one with “advanced integration”, allowing it to search across Internet sources, TV listings, VOD and programming stored on the DVR when launched. Will Google TV be competing with a revised version of Apple TV when it’s launched this fall?
Next Story: Sony's Upcoming Readers Pictured?
- Flixster App Launched On Xbox 360 With Support For UltraViolet Videos
- Logitech Unveils Harmony Ultimate, Smart Control Universal Remote Controls
- Panasonic Will Continue To Produce Plasma TVs
- Netflix Reaches 4 Billion Hours Of Streaming Video Milestone In Q1 2013
- LG webOS-Powered TVs Expected In Early 2014