Trying to guess how much it will cost you to purchase a set-top box or Blu-ray player with Google TV built-in? Well, it seems that the folks over at Dish Network are also trying to figure out the same thing, as an online survey is going around to potential customers, describing some of the features and getting feedback on potential pricing such as an up-front purchase of up to $300 or retail, or cheaper options with a monthly fee. It was also mentioned that Dish will be the only one with “advanced integration”, allowing it to search across Internet sources, TV listings, VOD and programming stored on the DVR when launched. Will Google TV be competing with a revised version of Apple TV when it’s launched this fall?
Next Story: Sony's Upcoming Readers Pictured?
- 2014-04-10: Square Considered By Google And Apple For Purchase Before
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Confirmed: Google Glass Will Be Sold To The Public On 15th April
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: 72 Percent Of People Surveyed Against Google Glass Due To Privacy
- 2013-12-08: Google TV Might Be Brought Under The 'Nexus' Umbrella
- 2013-12-03: Driver Pleads “Not Guilty” For Wearing Google Glass While Driving
- 2013-07-16: Google To Roll Out Online TV Service (Rumor)
- 2012-11-16: Could Google be interested in becoming their own carrier? [Rumor]
- 2012-10-08: Google TV gets Google Play Movies, TV shows, and music