Trying to guess how much it will cost you to purchase a set-top box or Blu-ray player with Google TV built-in? Well, it seems that the folks over at Dish Network are also trying to figure out the same thing, as an online survey is going around to potential customers, describing some of the features and getting feedback on potential pricing such as an up-front purchase of up to $300 or retail, or cheaper options with a monthly fee. It was also mentioned that Dish will be the only one with “advanced integration”, allowing it to search across Internet sources, TV listings, VOD and programming stored on the DVR when launched. Will Google TV be competing with a revised version of Apple TV when it’s launched this fall?
Next Story: Sony's Upcoming Readers Pictured?
- 2014-04-21: Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-21: Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console
- 2014-04-21: Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21: Google Reportedly Working On Stronger End-To-End Encryption For Gmail
- 2014-04-21: HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2013-12-08: Google TV Might Be Brought Under The 'Nexus' Umbrella
- 2013-12-03: Driver Pleads “Not Guilty” For Wearing Google Glass While Driving
- 2013-07-16: Google To Roll Out Online TV Service (Rumor)
- 2012-11-16: Could Google be interested in becoming their own carrier? [Rumor]
- 2012-10-08: Google TV gets Google Play Movies, TV shows, and music