It is a no-brainer for a wristwatch called the Dot to tell the time using, well, dots. This idea by Polish designer Damian Kozlik, envisions the Dot as a sleek and elegant wristwatch which will resemble a trendy bracelet instead of a timepiece. Relying on power-saving LED technology, this stylish timepiece will also come with extruded buttons that can be used to change the time or date on its LED display. The case itself is made out perforated rubber, making the Dot one lightweight watch without compromising on its fashion forward statement. One thing’s for sure though, you won’t find this phasing out the perpetual elegance of luxurious, serious brands like Rolex and Tag Heuer. Expect the young at heart and physically young ones to pick this up.
- LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever