Facebook and Apple’s iOS devices are pretty useful services/devices that many people use day-to-day and there’s some pretty fancy news for the folks over at Facebook as it has been confirmed that Facebook for iOS has over 100 million active monthly users. Considering that 100 million is quite a significant milestone, perhaps the folks over at Apple are already busy working on a new banner design that will keep Google on its toes and remind everybody how popular its App Store is.
Next Story: BlackBerry Bold 9780 Pictured With OS 6 Again
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2013-03-22: PopCap Games' Solitaire Blitz Jumps From Facebook To iOS
- 2010-04-19: iPhone OS 4.0 To Get Facebook Integration?
- 2010-05-12: Facebook could be integrated into iPhone OS