We know that the T-Mobile G2 (also known as the HTC Vision) will be shipping with Android 2.2, and it seems that there are additional features worth more than a passing mention. You won’t find the all-too-familiar HTC Sense UI in this as expected, although HTC Calibrate is still around. Not only that, there are also a bunch of other T-Mobile apps that will ship with the device, offering Android-purists who adore HTC hardware something to drool over. Of course, the fact that a powerful Qualcomm processor that will see action in the G2 doesn’t hurt the device either, making it all the more desirable. We will have to wait until September 29th to see just exactly how well the G2 will fare.
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Follow: Android, android 2.2, froyo, g2, t-mobile, tmobile, tmobile g2,
- Seen at: phandroid