The Game of Life is something that many of us have seen (and played), and those who are programmers would more or less had gone through the experience of implementing the game in code. Well, Windell Oskay and Lenore Edman of Evil Mad Scientists Laboratories decided to take things one step further by churning out a gigantic version of this game that will be part of a new exhibit at the San Jose Museum of Art, California. No prizes for guessing that this would make for the ultimate geek coffee table, although whether it will be manufactured on a large scale for purchase in the consumer market is anyone’s guess. It might add more figures to your monthly power bill though if you implement this. Check out a video of it in action after the jump.
- Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- Retailer Sends Free PlayStation Vita Units, Then Threatens Legal Action
- Assassin's Creed 4 Receives First DLC Today
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Next Need For Speed Is Already Being Worked On
- Follow: diy, hack, mod,
- Seen at: hackedgadgets