Ever wondered what kind of beef do TV advertisers have against the audience, or does the fault lie with TV networks themselves? We’re referring to how volume during advertisements being a whole lot louder compared to your drama series, and the sudden change could prove to be disconcerting for some. GefenTV aims to introduce a solution in the form of the Auto Volume Stabilizer which is self-explanatory actually – it will hook up inline between your source device and your audio system. Bearing both analog and digital inputs on the rear, it can adjust the volume to consistent levels without providing the unnecessary “shocks” as before – assuming it works as GefenTV claims, of course. Powered via an AC outlet, you also have the option of letting audio pass through without any processing. Give your ears a break for $179.
- 2013-12-16 Spotify Coming To LG Smart TVs In Over 30 Countries Very Soon
- 2013-04-12 Sound-Absorbing Lamp Will Help Silence Your Home While Lighting It Up
- 2013-02-26 Sceptre Speaker Sound Bar 2.1 Announced
- 2013-01-08 Bang & Olufsen built-in sound system - BeoLab 15, BeoLab 16
- 2013-01-08 Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 12 Digital Speakers Collection