iPad users who use Gmail might have noticed that the internet search giant has updated its iPad interface for Gmail, offering a new stacked card interface. The toolbar control system has also been revamped, as it might have been perceived as confusing before this. Under the new system, one of the two toolbars has been removed, and selected conversations are now stacked on the right-hand panel, allowing them to be sorted, archived or deleted easily. If you’re reading this on your iPad, feel free to pop by Gmail and check it out.
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2013-01-04: Google Now, Translate Caught Praising The iPad
- 2012-06-25: Gmail for iOS gets notification center support
- 2011-11-02: Gmail app for iOS devices now official (updated)