Good news for users of Debian-based Linux distributions out there. Google has just announced that the long-awaited voice and video chat for Linux has arrived, and users will be able to pop by gmail.com/videochat to download the plug-in and start yakking away. The only downside seems to be that RPM support isn’t here yet, though it’s already on the way. Hopefully Google doesn’t neglect the Linux community too often, especially since it took nearly two years for this feature to arrive.RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: gmail, Google, linux, video chat,
- Seen at: gmailblog.blogspot