With more and more folks switching to Microsoft Office 2010, Google has announced that its Google Calendar Sync now supports Outlook 2010, which apparently was one of the top requested features. Users will need to download the latest version of Google Calendar Sync (0.9.3.6) and fiddle with a few settings, after which everything should be good to go, and you’ll be able to keep your Outlook and Google Calendar in sync.RELATED
- Circuit Scribe Lets You Draw Circuits
- AmazonFresh Launched In San Francisco
- Nearly A Third Of Evernote's Revenue Comes From Its Store
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- Follow: Google, google calendar, microsoft office, outlook,
- Seen at: gmailblog.blogspot