With more and more folks switching to Microsoft Office 2010, Google has announced that its Google Calendar Sync now supports Outlook 2010, which apparently was one of the top requested features. Users will need to download the latest version of Google Calendar Sync (0.9.3.6) and fiddle with a few settings, after which everything should be good to go, and you’ll be able to keep your Outlook and Google Calendar in sync.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2013-12-05: Download Gmail And Google Calendar User Data Starting Today
- 2013-05-29: Google Calendar For Android Updated
- 2013-05-03: Use Gmail To Add Events To Google Calendar