Could the eStation Zeen be the mystery tablet device that will be released by HP in due time? Most probably, considering it is a good eight months since HP filed for the “Zeen” trademark on a “portable handheld device”, and their recent buyout of Palm seems to point towards the same direction as well. This tablet will definitely be able to mix it up with the rest of the tablets on the market and then some – after all, it will have Wi-Fi N connectivity to remain up-to-date, but that’s about all we have on it at the moment as there is a short-term confidentiality request put in place until December 31st.
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-13 Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11 Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04 HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03 Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2011-11-02 HP Slate 2 takes over the Slate 500
- 2010-01-26 HP shows video of its slate
- 2010-03-19 HP Slate To Be Launched In Europe In June For â‚¬400?