Folks out there have managed to get their hands on some GLBenchmark Pro 1.1 charts which show the results for an unannounced device dubbed the HTC Glacier. While there hasn’t been any official confirmation of it yet, the HTC Glacier is rumored to be what T-Mobile’s Project Emerald is all about, and from the benchmark results, the device looks like it’s quite a powerful one, possibly sporting a dual-core processor. If the rumors are accurate, a dual-core HTC device will be arriving at T-Mobile this holiday season. Aside from that, the person who apparently leaked these results is reported to be a Senior Interaction Designer at T-Mobile USA.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2011-07-27: HTC Vigor to be the world's first 720p display phone?