Apple has made a minor improvement to its iAd advertising platform, one that should make advertisers happy. With the change, iAd now offers in-ad app downloads, so users will be able to download the app directly, without having to leave the host application or launch a separate App Store interface. The layout will apparently resemble the layout of an App Store page, and a pop-up dialog box should prompt the user for confirmation of the download.
- Xbox One's Kinect Voice And Gesture Cheat Sheet Released
- FCC Chairman Releases Statement On Inflight Cellphone Use
- Joe Belfiore Vows To Close Windows Phone App Gap By End Of 2014
- Instagram For Windows Phone Release Might Happen Soon
- Verizon Now Offering Moto X For Free On Contract
- Seen at: ipodnn