If you have a bunch of Apple devices at home and need a badass dock to keep everything connected, the iPADock by PhotoFast might possibly be the dock that you’ve been looking for. It’s capable of accommodating two iPads at one go, or four iPhones at once, or even a mix of them, and it also supports the iPod touch, nano, and classic. At the rear end of the dock you’ve got an amazing seven USB ports, memory card reader, and also slots for you to keep your iPad Camera Connection kit. It’s slated to be released in Japan in September and will be priced at $70, though there isn’t any mention if it will be available elsewhere in the world.
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2011-09-02: iVictrola phonograph horn plays nice with iPad
- 2011-07-24: iPad 2 Display Dock for the ultimate iOS fan
- 2010-01-27: iPad gets a keyboard dock