Remember the British lady who texted her way into the Guinness Book of World Records on her Samsung Galaxy S? Well, it seemed to be a record that went begging to be broken, and to rub salt into the wound, the potential new record belongs to iPhone 4 user Brian Sweet of Texas, where he posted a video of his achievement as evidence. He managed to type the record breaking message in just 21.8 seconds thanks to the stock iPhone 4 virtual keyboard, even having to start the timer himself without the need for auto-correction. While this record has not been officially measured, a video proof might just help muscle it in. Check out a video of Brian in action right after the jump.
Next Story: Pioneer KODO XW-NAW1 wall-mounted iPod dock
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone