Remember the British lady who texted her way into the Guinness Book of World Records on her Samsung Galaxy S? Well, it seemed to be a record that went begging to be broken, and to rub salt into the wound, the potential new record belongs to iPhone 4 user Brian Sweet of Texas, where he posted a video of his achievement as evidence. He managed to type the record breaking message in just 21.8 seconds thanks to the stock iPhone 4 virtual keyboard, even having to start the timer himself without the need for auto-correction. While this record has not been officially measured, a video proof might just help muscle it in. Check out a video of Brian in action right after the jump.
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: iPhone, world record,
- Seen at: boygeniusreport