The recent rumors that the next-generation iPod nano might drop Apple’s click wheel might be accurate as some upcoming iPod cases from a Chinese vendor have surfaced, showing a much smaller looking case for the iPod nano, hinting that it will drop the click wheel and opt for a touchscreen display instead. There is a small slit in the casing, hinting that it’ll be getting a clip, similar to the iPod shuffle. That being said, for all we know, all these rumors might actually give us a new iPod shuffle instead. The iPod touch’s casing shows a cutout for the camera lens and flash, similar to the iPhone 4. We should be able to know what Apple has in store for us at the upcoming September 1st event, so stay tuned!
Next Story: Commodore announces Commodore PC64
- 2014-01-28: Apple Q1 2014 Earnings Announced
- 2014-01-27: iPod Sales Are On The Decline
- 2013-12-29: Man Buys iPod From Target And Gets Box Stuffed With Erasers, Twice
- 2013-09-11: How To Install iOS 7 Onto Your iPhone, iPad, iPod Right Now
- 2013-09-11: Apple Updates iPod Line With iPhone 5S' Space Grey Color Option
- 2013-07-01: iOS 7 Concept Imagines The 6th Generation iPod Nano Running It
- 2011-11-13: First generation iPod nano faces battery overheating issues, Apple issues replacements
- 2011-04-02: Return of the camera in the 7G iPod Nano?
- 2011-02-09: WALdok iPod nano speaker dock
- 2010-12-29: Custom firmware hacked into the iPod nano