If you think that having the accelerator and brake pedals right next to each other in our current cars are dangerous enough as it is, imagine how it would be like if the accelerator and brake pedal were combined into one. That’s exactly what a Japanese inventor came up with, a 2-in-1 accelerator that only accelerates when the side of the pedal is pushed with the side of the foot, and will brake when the pedal is pressed downwards as we normally do. It might sound dangerous to many folks, but there are already a good 130 folks who have signed up to test out this pedal. The cost of installing such a system into your car will be about $1,156, though it’ll certainly take some getting used to.
- 2014-02-25: Venom Is World’s Fastest Production Car
- 2013-08-12: Upside Down Car Unveiled
- 2013-06-26: Wireless Dash Warning Light Warns You Of Slowing Traffic
- 2013-06-06: This 1984 Dodge Colt Has Been Modified To Look Like A Bumper Car
- 2013-03-12: iPad Used To Drive A Car In Russia