Technology seems to be getting scarier as we progress, and now the smart folks over in Japan have come up with a digital signage system that’s a little more intelligent than the rest. When customers approach the board, a camera will detect the number of folks in front of it before deciding what to display. So in the restaurant section of a shopping mall, it’ll detect that there are two people approaching and only display ads from restaurants in the network that have enough seats to accommodate the two people, ensuring that you won’t have to decide on a restaurant only to find out that it’s packed. Check out a video of this system in action after the jump.
Next Story: DraganFlyer X8 Impressive UAV
- 2014-04-17 Pokemon Fans In Japan Will Get Two Characters For Watching The Movie
- 2014-03-30 NTT Docomo Smartphone Elderly Monitoring Service Launched
- 2014-03-28 Japan Warns Citizens Of Impending Missile Strikes Via Text Messages
- 2014-03-17 Mario Kart Race Happens In Tokyo
- 2014-03-17 Japan To Get New Wii U Bundle