It was already fairly obvious that Verizon would be banking rather heavily on its upcoming 4G LTE network, and a recent roadmap leak shows that the wireless company is planning to offer several new 3G and 4G phones, along with upcoming 3G data plans. With LTE device passing through the FCC quite often recently, it does seem like a pretty good sign that the LTE network will be up and running without too much delay. Aside from that, the leak also mentions that the third generation BlackBerry Storm is on the cards too, though it won’t be dubbed the Storm 3. There will also be a new Blackberry Curve and some BlackBerry flip hones on the way, not to mention Android-powered devices.
- 2014-03-26: BlackBerry 10.3 Leak Reveals Possible Future BlackBerry Devices
- 2014-02-09: Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-01-28: Alleged Left 4 Dead 2 Plantation Map Image Leaked
- 2014-01-09: @evleaks: Rose Gold Galaxy Note 3 Headed For Verizon
- 2013-12-10: LG V510 Tablet Images Leaked
- 2011-11-14: LG Nitro HD spotted in the wild
- 2011-08-17: New Android Gingerbread update for Thunderbolt leaked
- 2011-08-04: BlackBerry Curve 9370 sports LTE support?