LG is already the holder of the largest production OLED model in the market today as you can see above, but it is nice to know that the company isn’t content to leave it at that. It seems that next month, the South Korean company will double that size to 31-inches, making it to the showfloor of the IFA electronics in Germany. Bear in mind that this isn’t the first 31-inch OLED panel to make its mark in the world, as Samsung wowed the crowds at CES a couple of years back with a 31-inch OLED of their own that measured 4.3mm thin with full HD output. Too bad that Samsung model never made it to the market, so if LG succeeds in this aspect, they would certainly hold another record.
Next Story: Verizon readies ZTE Salute entry-level handset
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2014-02-10: LG 55 Inch OLED TV Price Slashed In Half
- 2013-05-19: LG Display Shows Off Curved 55” OLED TV And 5” Plastic OLED Panels
- 2009-06-17: LG 15-inch OLED TV