Who knows what the cellphones of the future will look like? Well, perhaps the M-Dress could clue you in. This seemingly innocent slinky black cocktail dress will also function as a cellphone, now how about that? Thanks to fashion designer Francesca Rosella to think this up, the M-Dress as it is called will feature unique gesture recognition software to handle phone calls. You can attend to incoming calls simply by lifting your hand as though you were holding a phone to your ear, and it will disconnect when your hand is lowered. Not exactly ideal if you ask us, what if you were talking for hours on end and need to take a break? Can we “transfer”, as it is, the imaginary phone to the other hand? Out later this October in the UK, we look forward to see just what else technology and fashion offers.
Next Story: NVIDIA has plans for Geforce GT 430 card
- 2014-04-01: Heat Activated Fashion By Alexander Wang
- 2014-03-24: The Diamond Suit Protects You From Bullets While Looking Incredibly Stylish
- 2014-03-23: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Shoot Fashion Magazine's Entire Issue
- 2014-03-06: Embroidered LED Lights In Akris RTW Fall 2014 Collection
- 2014-02-14: LED Hats Targets Chic Fashion Crowd
- 2010-08-13: Digital Summer - Aug 25, Temple, SF