If you’re unhappy that Apple doesn’t have a Mac that has a similar form factor to the Asus Eee Keyboard, then perhaps you could do what Bart Reardon did, and come up with your own. What he did was to take the guts of a MacBook Air, and combine it with the Apple keyboard and Magic Trackpad, giving it an almost similar design to the Eee Keyboard, but with a Magic Trackpad in place of an LCD display. This computer (keyboard?) sports a 1.6GHz Core 2 Duo processor, 2GB of RAM, USB ports, DVI video output, and an 80GB hard drive. The mod isn’t fully complete yet, but Bart is already putting the final touches on the case, and it should look pretty cool once everything is completed.
Next Story: iOS 4 Code Hints At Upcoming CDMA iPhone?
- 2014-04-09 Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-23 12-Inch MacBook Rumored Once Again
- 2014-03-12 Broken MacBook Pro Fixed By Being 'Cooked' In An Oven
- 2014-02-18 Apple Patent Suggests MacBooks With Touch Controls
- 2014-02-13 Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals
- 2011-07-25 Apple MacBook batteries hacked to burn or explode
- 2011-03-22 Apple iPad 2 Smart Cover modified to fit original iPad
- 2011-01-02 XToaster360: Xbox 360 crammed into a toaster, still plays games