It is about time you pick up a new language if you’re an avid gamer – we’re talking about American Sign Language here. It seems that Microsoft’s Project Natal, better known as Kinect, will rely on the PrimeSense software which is full well capable of detecting user movements using a webcam, projecting a similar movement into the game itself. Apart from that, a recently discovered patent points toward Kinect having an understanding of American Sign Language (ASL), which could very well be a different method to input text into the game although we will have to wait and see whether that idea holds any water or not. Will the webcam be fast enough to keep pace with extremely fast finger movements?RELATED
- Ingress Storyline Set To Continue?
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Follow: kinect, Microsoft, project natal,
- Seen at: gizmodo