Turns out when we were right when we joked that there seemed to be a Motorola Droid 2 leak every day. Next up in our ever-increasing folder of Motorola Droid 2 leaks is a black and white flyer that seems to be part of some documentation for internal training for sales representatives. From the flyer, the Droid 2 is touted to offer Android 2.2 out of the box, 8GB of on-board storage, a bundled 8GB microSD card, 3G mobile hotspot capability, Swype keyboard input, and a 1GHz processor. Maybe Verizon should just make the device official and post all the details online so we can just put an end to all these leaks.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: droid, droid 2, Motorola,
- Seen at: engadget