South Korea will be getting yet another Android-powered smartphone, and we’re talking about the Motorola Glam this time round. It will not ship with Android 2.2, but will instead rely on the older Android 2.1 version. As with other Android devices, this one too will come with a touchscreen display at 3.7″ in size and 480 × 854 resolution, accompanied by a Dual LED flash which ought to make short work of poorly lit conditions whenever you snap a pic with its 5-megapixel camera with autofocus. Other connectivity options include Wi-Fi, HDMI Out and DLNA, and you get built-in GPS navigation to help you find your way around unfamiliar territory to boot. As for video, it can handle 720p recording in DivX and XviD formats. Only SK Telecom will be carrying the Glam at press time. Will it ever hit the US? Let’s keep our fingers crossed, and if it does, we wish for FroYo on it.RELATED
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Is The Most Popular Nokia Camera On Flickr
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- 6tag For Windows Phone Updated, Lets You Hide Instagram Ads
- Follow: Motorola, sk telecom,
- Seen at: en.akihabaranews