Many folks who purchased the Motorola Droid X have complained about the volume of the ringer and speakerphone of the device, and the folks over at Motorola have heard and acknowledged the issue. In a post at the Motorola support forums, the company confirms that it plans to solve the issue in an upcoming software release. Whether the fix will be included in the upcoming Android 2.2 FroYo update in early September, or arrive in a separate update wasn’t mentioned, but considering that it’s rather important to be able to hear what the other person is saying on a mobile phone, hopefully Motorola will get the fix out soon.
- 2014-04-20: Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20: Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2011-04-12: New Motorola Droid X Gingerbread update leaked
- 2011-03-28: Official Gingerbread update for Droid X and Droid 2 leaked
- 2011-03-09: Droid X 2 is just a minor update?