Many folks who purchased the Motorola Droid X have complained about the volume of the ringer and speakerphone of the device, and the folks over at Motorola have heard and acknowledged the issue. In a post at the Motorola support forums, the company confirms that it plans to solve the issue in an upcoming software release. Whether the fix will be included in the upcoming Android 2.2 FroYo update in early September, or arrive in a separate update wasn’t mentioned, but considering that it’s rather important to be able to hear what the other person is saying on a mobile phone, hopefully Motorola will get the fix out soon.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: droid, droid x, Motorola,
- Seen at: phandroid