Many folks who purchased the Motorola Droid X have complained about the volume of the ringer and speakerphone of the device, and the folks over at Motorola have heard and acknowledged the issue. In a post at the Motorola support forums, the company confirms that it plans to solve the issue in an upcoming software release. Whether the fix will be included in the upcoming Android 2.2 FroYo update in early September, or arrive in a separate update wasn’t mentioned, but considering that it’s rather important to be able to hear what the other person is saying on a mobile phone, hopefully Motorola will get the fix out soon.
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2011-04-12: New Motorola Droid X Gingerbread update leaked
- 2011-03-28: Official Gingerbread update for Droid X and Droid 2 leaked
- 2011-03-09: Droid X 2 is just a minor update?