When the iPhone 4 was released, many users were disappointed that they would not be able to make FaceTime calls over a 3G connection, and would have to rely on Wi-Fi instead. Now the folks behind My3G have come to the rescue, as the app has been updated to support FaceTime video chat on the iPhone 4 over a 3G network. The app itself isn’t available on the App Store, so you’ll need to jailbreak your iPhone 4 before you shell out $3.99 for the app.
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Follow: 3g, facetime, iPhone, iphone 4, video chat,
- Seen at: ihackintosh