Check out this mysterious HTC device that looks set to make its way to Verizon Wireless. It is apparently an EVO 4G that comes in a more polished and larger Nexus One body comprised of brushed aluminum, making it one high-end smartphone that ought to set tongues wagging the moment they see you pull this out of your pocket. No idea on whether this will be a global device or not, but past history of HTC’s involvement would probably result in an affirmative answer. We do know that this drool-worthy phone will come with an 8-megapixel camera with dual-LED flash, a kickstand for a more relaxing movie-viewing experience, a 4.3-inch display, a 3.5 mm headphone jack and a front facing camera. Time to start saving up for one when (and if) it arrives, eh?
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-18: Additional iPhone 6 Concept Renders Surface
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research