Kodak seems to be rather busy with its product announcements, and next up is the company’s new Mini Video Camera. Despite the device not boasting any groundbreaking specifications, it’s quite tiny and can be compared to a credit card. In terms of technical specifications, videos can be recorded to a 2GB microSD memory card that’s bundled together with the camera, or its tiny 128MB internal memory. One of the more surprising features of this camcorder is that its waterproof, allowing you to take it with you – even into the pool. It’s currently up for pre-order at $99.95 from Amazon and will begin to ship on September 20th.
- 2014-01-08: Kodak Debuts SMART LENS Camera For Your Smartphones
- 2013-09-03: Kodak Exits Bankruptcy, Now Focuses On Imaging For Business
- 2013-07-09: Kodak Instamatic Smartphone Concept Is Interesting
- 2013-01-18: Kodak S1 Micro Four Thirds Camera Targets Q3 2013 Launch
- 2012-12-10: Apple and Google team up to buy Kodak's patents