You can tell that it is going to rain when clouds start to gather and the skies turn dark. Well, the same can be said of smartphones, as we have had more and more Windows Phone 7 devices leaked in recent times, with the latest being this Samsung prototype. No further details were divulged, but the developer who received the device did confirm it to be a prototype – used presumably for development purposes only (and not to be left in a bar, we suppose). It will take some time before an actual Windows Phone 7 hits the market running fine and dandy, so stay tuned.
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 410 64-Bit Chipset For $150 Devices
- Designer Alessandro Savelli Unveils $57,000 Android Smartphone
- CyanogenMod To Include Text Encryption Feature
- Nokia RM-977 To Come In A Dual SIM Variant As Well
- Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- Follow: prototype, Samsung, windows phone 7, windowsphone, wp7,
- Seen at: samsunghub