Pictures of what is claimed to be protective cases for the upcoming iPod touch have surfaced, and if they’re accurate, it does reaffirm that the next-generation iPod touch will sport a camera, and possibly a built-in flash too, similar to the iPhone 4. Of course, until Apple actually confirms it, nothing is set in stone yet, but considering this isn’t the first time we’ve heard rumblings of a camera-toting iPod touch, we do hope that the next-generation iPod touch does indeed sport a camera module.
- 2013-06-27: Skype Updates iPhone App To Support Video Messaging Feature
- 2013-06-17: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Releasing On iOS June 20
- 2013-06-14: Microsoft Office Available On iPhone; Requires Office 365 Subscription
- 2013-05-30: Apple Files $53 Million Settlement Concerning Wet iPhones And iPod Touch Models
- 2013-05-30: 100 Million iPod Touch Units Sold And Counting
- 2010-07-08: Rumor: iPod touch To Get FaceTime And Camera
- 2010-07-08: Leaked Next-gen iPod touch Part Confirms Front-facing Camera?
- 2010-08-25: Upcoming iPod touch Display Compared To Current Generation Display