Daring Fireball’s John Gruber has dropped hints that Apple’s next-generation iPod touch (yes, the one rumored to come with a front facing camera) is more than ready to hit the market in a few weeks’ time. It is also said to tote a Retina display which can be found on the iPhone 4 alongside a couple of cameras to boot. How will the front facing camera work – will it allow one to engage in FaceTime video calling? Only time will tell when the device finally hits the market, anything else remains as pure speculation at the moment. We will just have to wait and see what Apple will introduce in due time. Patience is the key here, and we believe that more leaked images might just come out from now till then.
Next Story: Playful iPad Sleeves By Sumo
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- Apple's Plans For Sapphire Will Be For A "Secret Project"
- iPhone 6 To Have Sapphire Coating, Skips May Release (Rumor)
- Glucose Monitoring Might Not Make It Onto The iWatch