The Coolpix line from Nikon looks set to expand further with the P7000, where it will succeed and aim to continue where the Coolpix P6000 (as seen in this post) left off. While it will be rather similar to its predecessor in terms of form factor, it will have a physically larger 1/1.7″ sensor that consumes less juice, while the 10-megapixel resolution is similar to the Canon Powershot G11 shooter. Apart from that, whispers abound that the P7000 will be accompanied by a 28 – 200mm zoom lens with an f/2.8 – 5.6 range. We will just have to wait for Nikon to come up with an official statement on the Coolpix P7000, but in the mean time, we will look out for any new leaks or rumors.
- 2014-04-17 Nikon 1 V3 Is Now Shipping
- 2014-04-10 Nikon 1 J4 Is Official
- 2014-04-10 Nikon Coolpix S810c Announced, Runs On Android
- 2014-04-09 Alleged Nikon 1 J4 Photo And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-28 Nikon Issues Replacement Or Equivalent Model For D600 DSLR
- 2013-01-29 Nikon Coolpix AW110/AW110s Are Hardy Shooters
- 2010-09-07 Upcoming Nikon Coolpix P7000, S8100, And S80 Pictures Leaked?
- 2010-09-08 Nikon fires salvo to Canon G11 with P7000