It seems that the Palm Pre Plus has been out of stock for quite some time over Verizon Wireless online and AT&T online channels. A quick check with brick-and-mortar stores on both carriers proved otherwise though, with plenty of the devices available if you decide to pick one up. While having a handset being unavailable online could mean that newer devices are in the works, this might just be a blip on either carrier’s part. Hopefully something new comes up from HP where a smartphone is concerned, but otherwise we will just have to wait for an official announcement from either party. If you’re the type who absolutely loves making online purchases and loathe brick-and-mortar stores, then best of luck in getting one from Verizon or AT&T over the Internet!
Next Story: Convert your Pre into a Sprint Pre Plus
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2010-01-08: Palm Pre Plus video editing vemo (video)
- 2010-01-24: GSM Versions Of Pre Plus And Pixi Plus Confirmed?
- 2010-01-25: Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus now on Verizon website
- 2010-02-01: Palm Pre Plus Facing GPS Issues?
- 2010-06-17: Palm Pre Plus for just one cent