Technology seems to be making it easier for us to part with our money, and whether that is a good thing or not is open to debate. Now PayPal has decided to update its Android application, bringing it up to scratch to keep pace with the iOS version, offering two new features. The first is Bump, which allows users to share money with their friend by tapping their phones together. The other feature is Split the Check, which does as its name implies, allowing the users to calculate the cost of a bill for each person, and pay their portion simultaneously. The basic features are still there, allowing users to check their balance, as well as sending and receiving money from their account. The app is already available in the Android Market is you want to give it a test drive.
Next Story: Motorola Devour To Receive Firmware Update
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-18: Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-18: Future Google Nexus Smartphone Might Have MediaTek Solution Powering It
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)