In the T-Mobile G2 test ROM leak that happened yesterday, a handful of expert Android developers decided to go through the code in order to garner more delicious information on the sequel to the first Android-powered smartphone. Also known as the HTC Vision, the G2 which will ship with the stock Android operating system will also be powered by a newer Qualcomm MSM7X30 processor. This means it will be powerful enough to handle 720P video encoding (recording) and decoding at 30FPS, support 5.1 surround sound output, can shoot images at up to 12-megapixels, while being able to support various processor speeds between 800MHz and 1GHz. Gotta love the 5.1 surround sound output though, as that is certainly something worth listening to.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: chipset, g2, qualcomm, tmobile g2,
- Seen at: intomobile