Research In Motion (RIM) has managed to continue selling their BlackBerrys in India for the moment after providing the Indian government with “proposals for local security agencies to monitor BlackBerry service” in order for the Indian government to tap into BlackBerry users’ email when required. Better a compromise like that compared to risking an outright ban and lose an entire market in the world’s second largest population. The review process of RIM’s proposal might take up to a couple of months, and we do wonder whether this will affect the next general elections in India or not.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: blackberry, india, research in motion, RIM,
- Seen at: mobilecrunch