Despite not boasting the looks of the Magic Trackpad from Apple, the RollerMouse Free from Contour Design offers an ergonomic and practical alternative to the mouse. It won’t phase out the mouse anytime soon though, but will instead help you alleviate stress in the arms, shoulder and neck when you use your computer for long hours with a mouse. The heart of the RollerMouse is a roller bar, which is actually the black bar located beneath the left hand. The bar itself will roll forwards and backwards, while moving from side to side to let you control the cursor. Apart from that, it will alos feature dedicated copy and paste buttons to make life a whole lot easier when you’re modifying documents. It won’t come cheap at $220 a pop, but it does seem to be a much more viable mouse alternative compared to the Magic Trackpad. Just in case you’re not happy with it, a 30-day trial period allows you to return it for a full refund.
Next Story: Twitter surpasses 20 billionth message
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm