Whenever there is any minor change to the iPhone’s production, the Verizon iPhone rumor seems to surface, and now word is going around that Foxconn is busy building a factory that is dedicated to iPhone production. Whether the iPhones produced in this factory will be headed for existing carriers or not wasn’t mentioned, but speculation is that Apple could be ramping up production to offer a CDMA iPhone for Verizon. That being said, the other theory is that Foxconn wants to place more focus on iPhone production, especially since the company already has over 500 workers producing iPhones on a rented line at another factory.
Next Story: Transcend two-port USB 3.0 ExpressCard Adapter
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2011-01-21: Verizon airs iPhone commercial, arriving on 10th of Feb
- 2011-01-11: Verizon site shows Apple iOS listing
- 2011-01-09: Verizon iPhone rumored to land on January 11th?