Samsung has announced a line of premium accessories for its popular Android-powered Galaxy S smartphone which includes a desktop docking station, vehicle dock, and a backup battery charging system. The desktop dock makes it easy for users to view their favorite movies, listen to music, and even double up as a digital photo frame while charging the device. The vehicle dock allows users to mount their Galaxy S on the windshield or dashboard in order to display the latest traffic alerts or turn-by-turn instructions. Finally, the backup charger is small enough to fit into a purse, allowing the user to keep it close all the time, ensuring that the Galaxy S is always properly juiced.
Next Story: TweetDeck Android Beta Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2011-05-16: Android Gingerbread update officially announced for Samsung Galaxy devices
- 2011-03-09: Samsung rolling out Gingerbread to Galaxy S phones by March?
- 2010-10-05: Samsung Announces The Galaxy S And Galaxy Tab For Japan