Samsung has announced a line of premium accessories for its popular Android-powered Galaxy S smartphone which includes a desktop docking station, vehicle dock, and a backup battery charging system. The desktop dock makes it easy for users to view their favorite movies, listen to music, and even double up as a digital photo frame while charging the device. The vehicle dock allows users to mount their Galaxy S on the windshield or dashboard in order to display the latest traffic alerts or turn-by-turn instructions. Finally, the backup charger is small enough to fit into a purse, allowing the user to keep it close all the time, ensuring that the Galaxy S is always properly juiced.
Next Story: TweetDeck Android Beta Leaked
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2011-05-16: Android Gingerbread update officially announced for Samsung Galaxy devices
- 2011-03-09: Samsung rolling out Gingerbread to Galaxy S phones by March?
- 2010-10-05: Samsung Announces The Galaxy S And Galaxy Tab For Japan