We have seen leaked images (which are obviously blur) of the Samsung Craft in the past, and Yonhap News has confirmed that this LTE-toting device will be ready to hit the market this coming September. The handset is also known as the SCH-R900 for those of you who love dealing with model numbers, and is touted to be the first phone in the world to use LTE which will be sold in US through MetroPCS. Apart from LTE bands, the handset will also support CDMA, carrying a touchscreen display, a 3.2-megapixel camera, Bluetooth connectivity and a QWERTY keyboard to get those text messages and emails out in a flurry. Don’t think it will out-text a BlackBerry though. There is no concrete word on pricing, but $300 is the market estimate.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo