We already know that Dell’s Android-powered Streak sports a durable Gorilla Glass display, and now it has been confirmed that Samsung’s high-end Galaxy S phone is also equipped with the same stuff – Gorilla Glass. Gorilla Glass is a superior quality thin sheet of glass that is created by alkali-aluminosilicate and is highly scratch resistant and durable. Despite the presence of Gorilla Glass, we still don’t recommend you try and torture it like what was previously done to the Dell Streak.
Next Story: More Pictures Of The Samsung Galaxy Tab Surface
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2011-10-17: Samsung Galaxy S family goes beyond 30 million in sales
- 2011-08-30: Mesmerize from US Cellular gets Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread
- 2011-02-25: Samsung Galaxy S i9000 to get Gingerbread in March?