The Senzo Nightlight is one that might just appeal to those who want something intuitive in their homes, where it is fitted around 80cm above floor level in a position that is convenient to turn on by both adults and children alike even in pitch black darkness. There is no need to stumble in the dark for a switch, since touching the Senzo Nightlight itself will turn it on – and since it comes in the form of a whole tube, you won’t have too much trouble flooding the room (or staircase) with light. Not only that, this conceptual design will also double up as a backup light in the event of a power cut – isn’t that clever?
Next Story: Omron Body Fat Monitor Scale
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept