Sharp wants to clean up the air around you with the IG-CM1 portable air ionizer, also known as the Virus Buster, This pocketable air ionizer can be recharged via USB, and will be the perfect fodder for folks who tend to do a whole lot of traveling in public. Targeting the ladies, the IG-CM1 comes with a high density plasma cluster of 2500, and will hit Japan this coming September. No idea on whether it will ever make its way to the US or not, but we will just have to keep our fingers crossed on this one. We do have serious doubts about whether it will work as advertised or not though.
- 2014-04-07 Sharp Aquos Xx 302Sh Packed To The Brim With Features
- 2014-03-06 New Sharp Aquos TVs Go On Sale In The US
- 2014-01-22 Sharp Introduces Aquos Mini SHL24
- 2014-01-16 Sharp Announces 15.6" Windows 8.1 Tablet
- 2014-01-06 Sharp Unveils New 8K Television Systems