Today must be a special day for cameras around the world, as after Nikon and Canon have announced new cameras, leaked pictures of the upcoming Sony A55 and A33 DSLRs have surfaced. The A55 is widely tipped to offer a 16-megapixel image sensor with an ISO range of 100 to 12,800 and support for 1080i video capture. Other features include 10 FPS burst shooting, a swivel LCD, and integrated GPS for automatic geotagging.
The A33 is expected to offer similar specifications, but will use a 14-megapixel sensor, 7 FPS burst shooting, and will not offer a GPS chip. Both cameras offer dual memory card slots and 15-point autofocus systems. Launch dates for both cameras have yet to be confirmed. Hit up the photo gallery to see the rest of the leaked pictures!
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-03-19: Sony A7, A7R Camera Firmware Updates Now Available
- 2014-02-09: Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2013-07-26: Sony Honami Leaked Again Beside Xperia Z
- 2010-05-14: Pictures And Details On The Upcoming Sony Alpha A290 DSLR Emerge From Vietnam
- 2010-05-16: Updated MacBook Leaked From Vietnam