Today must be a special day for cameras around the world, as after Nikon and Canon have announced new cameras, leaked pictures of the upcoming Sony A55 and A33 DSLRs have surfaced. The A55 is widely tipped to offer a 16-megapixel image sensor with an ISO range of 100 to 12,800 and support for 1080i video capture. Other features include 10 FPS burst shooting, a swivel LCD, and integrated GPS for automatic geotagging.
The A33 is expected to offer similar specifications, but will use a 14-megapixel sensor, 7 FPS burst shooting, and will not offer a GPS chip. Both cameras offer dual memory card slots and 15-point autofocus systems. Launch dates for both cameras have yet to be confirmed. Hit up the photo gallery to see the rest of the leaked pictures!RELATED
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Follow: dslr, leak, Sony,
- Seen at: sonyalpharumors