Sony looks set to introduce a couple more touchscreen-enabled Sony Reader devices, namely the PRS-350 and PRS-650 which will feature E-Ink technology. Those who tend to keep abreast with the latest developments in product refresh cycles will notice that now is the normal time where a Reader product refresh heads our way, with Sony execs potentially feeling the heat from its rivals in this niche market with their better equipped devices. Both new models are touted to be priced at levels taht will raise eyebrows the right way, coming in a much more compact and lightweight form factor compared to its predecessors, not to mention improved contrast and faster page turns. First off, the PRS-650 will come with a 6″ display while the PRS-350 is an inch smaller. Do expect a higher capacity for storage as well, although it remains to be seen whether this bump will include both models or not. The PRS-350 will miss out on all forms of wireless connectivity though.RELATED
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Follow: ebook, ebook reader, ereader, Sony, sony reader,
- Seen at: sonyinsider