Sony has announced a new version of its Location Porter professional real-time video transmission system that uses mobile phone networks and the Internet to transmit high quality video in real-time. The original RVT-SD100 was announced back in February 2009, and now the RVT-SD200 is here, improved by offering a multi-channel receiver, capable of receiving images from up to 12 locations at one go. While the original model was only capable of one-to-one communication, the RVT-SD200 can send images from up to 12 transmitters to one receiver at the same time. The Location Porter can be used for broadcasting, or also collecting information in the event of an emergency, not to mention that it can also be used for monitoring offices and other locations.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: internet, Sony,
- Seen at: techon.nikkeibp.co.jp