Thinking of getting the HTC Epic 4G from Sprint, but do not quite know what you will be getting in the phone itself when August 31st rolls around? Why not check out its user guide that has already gone live in the electronic format, where it ought to cover all the essential ground that one would expect from a high end Android-powered smartphone. There are over 250 pages to sift through in the PDF manual, so you might want to brew some coffee before spending serious time with it.
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2014-04-09: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Sprint Spark Gets Wi-Fi Calling
- 2011-07-13: Samsung Epic 4G Android 2.3 Gingerbread on the way?
- 2011-03-21: Samsung Epic 4G and Galaxy Tab are now ID-enabled on Sprint
- 2011-02-24: Sprint Samsung Epic 4G update pulled