Some details on T-Mobile’s mysterious Project Emerald have surfaced. According to the leak, the project is related to the recently leaked HTC Desire HD and the G1 Blaze, with the Desire HD rebranded as the MyTouch HD. Both devices will be HSPA+ phones, and will help T-Mobile compete with Sprint’s 4G WiMAX services, and Verizon’s upcoming LTE network. The launch of these two devices will apparently be on September 22nd and 29th and each store will have an Android specialist ready to coordinate these launches. Of course, it’s still very much a rumor at this point in time, and nothing is set in stone, but considering September is just around the corner, we’re looking forward to seeing these devices go official.
Next Story: Slink-O-Matic Keeps Your Slinky Going On Forever
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-16: Google Launches Standalone Camera App For Android
- 2014-04-16: OnePlus One Will Be Available In 16 Markets At Launch
- 2014-04-16: Chrome Remote Desktop Hits Mobile Devices
- 2014-04-16: Gold LG G3 Reportedly Coming This Summer