Some details on T-Mobile’s mysterious Project Emerald have surfaced. According to the leak, the project is related to the recently leaked HTC Desire HD and the G1 Blaze, with the Desire HD rebranded as the MyTouch HD. Both devices will be HSPA+ phones, and will help T-Mobile compete with Sprint’s 4G WiMAX services, and Verizon’s upcoming LTE network. The launch of these two devices will apparently be on September 22nd and 29th and each store will have an Android specialist ready to coordinate these launches. Of course, it’s still very much a rumor at this point in time, and nothing is set in stone, but considering September is just around the corner, we’re looking forward to seeing these devices go official.
Next Story: Slink-O-Matic Keeps Your Slinky Going On Forever
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus One Launched
- 2014-04-22 NYPD Twitter Effort Ends Up As A Disaster
- 2014-04-22 ‘Speed’ Movie Recreated On Twitter
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update